Ryan’s Well Foundation (“the Foundation”) is committed to respecting your privacy and the privacy of its donors and other stakeholders. The Foundation values the trust of those with whom we deal, and of the public, and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) shared with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to distinguish, identify or contact an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address, phone number or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Foundation’s Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, the Foundation will use and retain that Personal Information only for purposes and periods consistent with the activities and operations of the Foundation, including without limitation as follows:
- for the purposes for which the information was provided or obtained;
- to establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you;
- if you make a donation, to enable us to properly receipt your donation as required or permitted by law:
- if you make a purchase, to enable us to properly document, ship and follow up as necessary respecting your order, payment or shipping requirements;
- to provide you with further information respecting the Foundation, its programs, projects, activities and donation or purchase opportunities;
- to enable the Foundation to record and report its activities as required by law and otherwise to manage and develop the Foundation’s operations and activities and comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and,
- to protect you and the Foundation against error and fraud.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Personal Information received by the Foundation is kept in confidence. Foundation staff is authorized to access Personal Information based only on their need to deal with the information for the uses set forth above. Personal Information will not be rented or sold. Personal information will be disclosed to a third party only to assist the Foundation in its general administration and/or business operations, to a sister registered charitable foundation or organization or to a third party where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Website and Electronic Donations and Commerce
The Foundation uses security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information given to us online, including password protocols, encryption software and firewalls to ensure its privacy and to protection.
The Foundation is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of those who use this website. The site compiles conventional log files to monitor and assess activity on and related to this site. This activity does not specifically identify any individual user without prior notice to the user through the use of this site.
Except as set forth above, the Foundation does not disclose information about individual visits to this site or disclose information given to us on this site to third parties.
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about how we use your information, please contact our office at 1.613.258.6832 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org